Rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings/parties, anniversary parties
Where: 2nd floor, Covington Taproom.
Capacity: Host up to 170 guests for a seated event, and up to 275 for a cocktail party event.
What: This completely private venue sports a rustic industrial atmosphere, making it ideal for rehearsal dinners, corporate meetings, birthday parties, graduation parties, anniversary celebrations, business workshops, or whatever you’ve event you need where people get together.
- A full bar including 12 Braxton Draft Lines, VIVE Hard Seltzer, wine, and liquor
- A 14-ft. wall projector
- There flat-screen televisions with full A/V system included
- 6′ round tables with chairs
- 8′ rectangular tables
- 30″ round cocktail tables
- Free gigabit Wi-Fi
- Bartenders/service staff
- Table Linens
- Ask about our customized pint glasses!
Club Meetings, corporate training sessions, birthday parties
Where: Main floor, Covington Taproom.
Capacity: Host up to 48 guests for a seated event, and up to 65 for a cocktail party event.
What: The Garage is a section of our main taproom that, when reserved, can be closed off by pulling down the large garage door. It features a spirited brewery vibe and has a great view of the rest of the brewery and the beer tanks.
- Chairs and tables included
- Projector, wall screen, wireless microphone, and two white boards with A/V capabilities included
- Guests serve themselves from the main bar that has 30 beers on draft, VIVE Hard Seltzer, cocktails, and wine
- Non-alcoholic beverages included
The Draft Truck
Weddings, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, festivals
Where: Wherever you are.
What: Our taproom on wheels brings the beer to you. Up to six taps ensures that you’ll make all your guests happy, no matter what flavor they prefer.
- 6 tap handles—you choose the beers
- We bring our own insurance and can add your company/city to it for a one-time event
- We provide the beer, cups, POS system (cash or credit options), and staff
- You provide an invitation, location to park, and a dedicated electrical outlet with a 20-amp circuit
Event request form
If you're ready to host, we're ready to help. Fill out the form, hit submit, we'll get back to you soon with all the details.
All fields are required