The best team in beer is growing!
We’re looking for a dedicated and team oriented Brewer to join our crew. View details below for job requirements and to submit an application.
The Brewer/Cellar person position is responsible for all aspects of the brewing process including brewing, fermentation, cellaring, finishing and sensory evaluation. This position requires a teamwork oriented, responsible, and self-motivated individual with a passion for craft beer and a desire to continue learning and growing within the industry. Availability to work primarily afternoons/evenings and weekends is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining a safe working environment and following all safety protocols
- Wort production
- Raw materials handling
- Brewhouse and Heat Exchanger CIP
- Centrifugal separation and beer carbonation
- Fermenter and Brite Tank CIP
- Cellar monitoring, yeast handling and pitching
- Barrel filling, racking, tasting, and maintenance
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary and organized work environment
- Properly documenting all tasks performed
- Professional brewing experience or brewing related education preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace, detail-oriented environment while managing time to meet production goals
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use PC and IPAD
- Forklift operations experience
- Must be able to continually lift 65 pounds and move 175 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
- Must have the ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, work from heights, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- The ability to work near moving parts and machinery.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to see color; either with or without accommodation.
- The ability to work in loud, wet, cold, hot, indoor and outdoor environments frequently.
- Night shift availability
- Weekend shift availability
A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
- Paid time off according to Braxton Brewing’s PTO policy
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance available with significant employer contribution
Qualified and interested applicants reply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org