This weekend we’ll be pouring your favorite Braxton suds at Cincinnati’s longest running culinary arts festival – Taste of Cincinnati! Join us all weekend as we celebrate Cincy’s favorite food and drink!
This year we’ll be posted up in the Braxton Brewing Co. Beer Garden, which is located on 5th Street between Sycamore and Broadway. Each day at Taste of Cincinnati we’ll have timed tappings of special, limited beers, as well as some Braxton favorites on draft all weekend long.
Outside of our timed and regular draft list, we will be sampling VIVE Hard Seltzer all weekend. Find out what will be on tap this weekend below!
- 12pm Braxton Labs Beautiful Hyphothesis New England IPA, 5.3%
- 3pm Braxton Labs Cycle Coffee Stout, 6.1%
- 6pm Ignitor Peach German Maibock, 7.5%
- 9pm Braxton Labs Strawberry Gose, 6.5%
- 12pm Braxton Labs Chocolate Milk Stout, 4.7%
- 3pm Braxton Labs Tiki Berliner Weisse, 4.3%
- 6pm Braxton Labs New England IPA: Azacca + Cascade, 6.7%
- 9pm Braxton Labs Cherry Turnover Berliner Weisse, 4.5%
- 12pm Braxton Labs Sour New England IPA, 5.8%
- 3pm Braxton Labs Peach Cobbler Berliner Weisse, 4.5%
- 6pm Buzz Honey Peach Kölsch, 5.1%
AVAILABLE ALL WEEKEND LONG:
- VIVE Hard Seltzer (Mango, Grapefruit, Dragonfruit and Lime), 5%
- Storm Golden Cream Ale, 4.8%
- Summertrip Passionfruit Berliner Weisse, 4.2%
- Tropic Flare New England IPA, 6.8%
- Jam Session Summer Session Pale Ale, 4.5%
- Graeters Key Lime Pie Ale, 4.5%
Don’t miss the chance to pair our beer with Cincinnati’s favorite bites. This weekend is sure to be a blast, so stop by the Braxton Beer Garden, and as always, be sure to Lift One to Life!