We’re kicking off Covington Oktoberfest on Friday, September 6th! Have more questions about what’s going down in Covington this weekend? Find out all you need to know about Covington Oktoberfest with these common questions.
What time is the event?
- Covington Oktoberfest will kick off with a celebratory tapping at 6pm in Goebel Park on Friday, September 6th
What are the festival hours?
- Friday, September 6th – 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Saturday, September 7th – 12:00pm to 11:00pm
- Sunday, September 8th – 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Sounds great, where do I park?
- Great question. Like all of our events, we recommend using a designated driver to ensure you get to and from the event safely. If you are driving, please reference the map below for best parking options.
Is this a ticketed event?
- It isn’t! Admission is free. Pint and food prices will range from $6 to $16.
Is this event kid friendly?
- Yes, we even have several activities for the kids provided by Kenton County Library!
Is this event dog friendly?
- Yes, as long as your dog is kept on a leash. We expect this to be a crowded environment. Please use your best judgement in deciding whether or not your furry friend will do well in a crowd.
Is there food?
- Can’t have great beer and great music without great food. We have 10 local food vendors this year serving up Traditional German and other menu items.
What’s the live music schedule?
- It’s going to be rocking! You can see the live music schedule below!
Where is the event?
- This year we’re hosting the entire event in Goebel Park in Covington!
What beers do you have and how much do they cost?
- All beers are the same price
- Pint – $6
- Souvenir Stein + Fill – $16
- Souvenir Stein Refill – $11
- This year we have beers from 8 different breweries. See below!
Are there drink options for non-beer drinkers?
- Yes, there are. We will have a full lineup of soda and water. We also have Beahbaus Coffee and Farmhouse Lemonade.
Will there be arts and crafts vendors like in years past?
- Yes, there will. But this year they’ll only be set up on Saturday and will be limited.
As with every first time event, we’re always looking for feedback on how to make this event even better in the future. We’ll be on the lookout and listening closely to your thoughts on the event. We hope to lift one to life with all of you at Covington Oktoberfest this weekend. Pröst!