We can’t wait to celebrate the start of festival season and Lift One to Life with you at Bunbury Music Festival! As the official craft beer sponsor, we have plenty of exciting beers lined up for the weekend. We are leading the charge with Buzz. Our Honey peach Kölsch, and the tap list to be full of all your favorites, including Summertrip, Tropic Flare, and our most refreshing summer beers.
Here’s what’s on tap this weekend!
- Buzz Honey Peach Kölsch: Crisp, light bodied and slightly sweet with subtle peach flavors and hop character. 5.1% ABV – 24 IBU
- Tropic Flare New England IPA: Triple dry hopped and loaded with over four pounds per barrel of Galaxy, Citra, and Mosaic hops – amplifying the burst of fresh, tropical aromas with each sip. 6.8% ABV – 35 IBU
- Jam Session Summer Session IPA: This pale ale was designed to be extremely sessionable with a medium body and subtle hop bitterness. Jam Session is bursting with notes of citrus and tropical fruits including tangerine, lemon, pineapple, papaya, and mango. 4.5% ABV – 35 IBU
- Storm Cream Ale: A golden cream ale that’s low in bitterness but complete with flavor. It’s a balance between subtle corn and malt-like notes with a slight earthy and spicy hop presence. 4.8% ABV – 17 IBU
- Summertrip Passionfruit Berliner Weisse: There’s a reason we call it the official beer of summer – featuring a lively, thirst quenching pop of passion fruit flavor balanced by wheat malt and perfect breadiness, Summertrip is perfect for when things heat up. 4.2% ABV – 4 IBU
- Kickback Rosé: A delicate and light, perfectly pink delight. Crisp, refreshing, slightly sweet, with a tart aftertaste. Kickback, relax and rosé all day. 5.3% ABV – 0 IBU
If you’re joining us at Bunbury, you can find our beer on tap in the Braxton Craft Beer Village! Craft Beer Village is located North West of the Pavilion Stage near the Cincinnatus statue.
We hope to Lift One to Life with you this weekend! Tag us in your photos for a chance to be featured on our social media channels! See you this weekend!