With the recent cancellations of local events and information regarding COVID-19, we’d like to make a few things clear as we move forward with production and taproom operations. Our top priority is the safety of our employees and guests, and while sanitation and systematic cleaning routines are already a part of our protocol in each of our taproom and brewery locations, we are closely monitoring advisories from federal and state health officials as we move forward with increased measures to respond to concerns about COVID-19. With this in mind, we’ve made a few changes to normal operations to increase our cleanliness and sanitation in each of our locations. Extra measures are as follows:
- Each location will staff a member of the Braxton team whose sole responsibility is to clean and disinfect the facility. This includes all taprooms.
- Special sanitization attention will be paid to public areas and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- We will cease all growler fills.
- We have suspended all back of house brewery tours until further notice.
- We have instructed all staff to remain home if they experience any illness.
In addition to the measures being taken by our staff to keep our guests safe, there are a few ways that we can support each other!
- If you are not feeling well and/or have flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly, and please let us know if our restrooms need attention.
- More information on how you can protect yourself and others can be found on the CDC or WHO websites. Please use these resources as you move forward!
Braxton Brewing Company is fully committed to keeping ourselves, our guests and our community healthy and happy. We feel it’s important to continue to provide that community with a product and a space for people to escape. As such, our taproom schedule will remain as planned, and we will not be cancelling any of our upcoming events.
If that changes, we’ll make updates on our social media channels. If you have questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Co-Founder and CEO, Braxton Brewing Company