Just four weeks into the New Year we’re gearing up to enter our first new market in quite some time. Today we begin selling beer in Eastern Tennessee – Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Johnson City. We’re thrilled to partner with Lipman Brothers Distributing to bring our craft beers, ciders, and soon to be seltzers to the rest of the Volunteer State! You can celebrate with our team and grab a pint of Braxton at a couple of events this week!
With this expansion we’re thrilled to bring back one of earliest employees to represent us in Tennessee. Jimmy Liber was one of our earliest sales reps in Cincinnati and moved to Nashville beginning of last year where he’ll reside while building our brand in the markets. He’s always been an incredible representation of our brand – he’s got an immense amount of product knowledge and knows our brand through and through. We’re thrilled to have him back in the Braxton family!
As we begin to round out our distribution map in eastern Tennessee, I couldn’t be more excited about the product mix we have lined up. It feels like we’re truly firing on all cylinders! In Eastern Tennessee we’ll be focusing on the following products:
- Tropic Flare – this newly added Core New England Style IPA has been a top 5 trending beer on Untappd since we launched it. It’s been so popular that its blown our production forecasts out of the water and we’re thrilled to see how this beer does as we move into prime beer drinking season!
- Garage Beer – Our beloved everyday beer is an incredible representation of a “beers beer” this 15 pack at $15.99 has been a big hit and this year we’re looking to bring it in more pack types at the same incredible price point.
- The Trip Series – Wintertrip and soon to be Summertrip – these lightly fruited / lightly sour Berliner Weisses have been a great way to have a beer in their respective seasons! Plus they’re only 125 calories!
- Kickback Rose – The leading product of our Kickback Ciders – Rose is a true cider pouring with a pink hue and fruity flavor.
- VIVE – soon to be released our first to market local hard seltzer Vive will be making its way down to Eastern Tennessee with our beers soon!
We can’t wait to be closer to offering our products across the whole State of Tennessee. We’ve seen incredible growth in the past three and a half years coming from just six markets and this year we’re thrilled to see Braxton reach even further throughout Tennessee and Ohio.
Lift One to Life with us in Knoxville this week!