It’s no secret that we love live music. Whether it’s in our Covington taproom or in the Beer Garden at Braxton, nothing pairs better with live music than local craft beer. That’s why we’ve been so excited to be the Official Craft Beer of Bunbury Music Festival.
Buzz Honey Peach Kölsch was launched in cans in March and is available where your favorite Braxton beers are sold. Light and crisp, this is the perfect pair for whatever is up next in your Summer playlist. So, it should be no surprise that Buzz will be featured at Bunbury.
In addition to being on draft, we’ll also have it available in cans! See the map below for more details. Our commitment to cold beer and live music doesn’t stop there this weekend. We’ll also have the below beers available on draft:
- Storm Golden Cream Ale (4.8% ABV, 17 IBU)
- Revamp IPA (6.5% ABV, 60 IBU)
- Summertrip Passion Fruit Berliner Weisse (4.2% ABV, 4 IBU)
- Haven Hefeweizen (5.2% ABV, 10 IBU)
- Braxton Labs Cucumber Witbier (5.2% ABV, 13 IBU)
- Braxton Labs Session IPA (4.8% ABV, 35 IBU) new beer!
In case beer isn’t your style, we’ll also be the exclusive cider available at the festival. Both of our new ciders will be available on draft:
- Kickback Hard Apple Cider (5.3% ABV)
- Kickback Rosé Cider (5.3% ABV)
We can’t wait to listen in and lift one to life with you this weekend! See the festival map below:
For more festival details, visit Bunbury’s website here.