We love March. It means Spring is just around the corner, we get to celebrate our (brewery) birthday and … it’s March Madness — our favorite time of year. And we know everyone loves an underdog. We’d like to think we’re writing our own cinderella story right now and like any March Madness underdog, we want to “Storm the Court.”
That’s what we’re doing all month long with Storm golden cream ale. It’s the perfect beer for before and after the buzzer. It’s basketball’s golden cream ale. And you can celebrate it with us.
Enter between now and Selection Wednesday (March 15th) at 12pm to win two free tickets to a Suite with Braxton Brewing Co. in Indianapolis for the second round of the NCAA tournament on Sunday, March 19th. Just fill out the form above.
It doesn’t stop there though. We’re celebrating Storm all month long and we’re proud to be doing it with some of the best teammates in the business. Checkout the bars and restaurants below that are writing their own underdog story and Storming the Court with us. They’ll all be featuring Storm golden cream ale and Storm the Court glassware and basketballs. Get out, watch the games, root on your team and drink Braxton!
- Buckhead Mountain Grill (Bellevue): Storm will be on draft for $4.75 all month and we’re hosting a tap takeover on Thursday, March 16th featuring Storm Golden Cream Ale, Revamp IPA, Haven Hefeweizen and a TBA Specialty Release
- Flipdaddy’s Burgers & Beers (Union & Newport Locations): At Flipdaddy’s we’re the Brewery of the Month for the month of March. We’ll celebrate March Madness with Storm + 2 other Braxton beers on tap all month and…$4 Braxton beers during Wednesday night trivia
- Skyline Tavern (Highland Heights): Storm will be $4 on draft all month! Now that’s some March Madness. On March 24th, they’ll be hosting a Tap Takeover featuring Storm Golden Cream Ale, Haven Hefeweizen, Revamp and Dead Blow Starter
- Gameworks (Newport): Watch the games and play some games. Storm is $1 off all March
- Mac’s Pizza (Mainstrasse): Storm the Court at Mac’s…pair your pint of Storm with pizza and lift one to life
- Midway Cafe (Fort Thomas): Celebrate March Madness at Midway with $5 Storm all month
- Strasse Haus (Mainstrasse): Craft the perfect bracket on Sunday, March 13th and win some craft beer swag! Storm is on tap all month for only $5
- Dickmann’s Sports Cafe (Fort Mitchell): No better place in Northern Kentucky to catch the games and enjoy (buckets of) Storm. Get your Storm the Court glassware and basketballs Tuesday, March 14th at the Braxton Pint Night
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s (Newport & Union Locations): Storm the Court at both locations and enjoy 2-for-1 golden cream ales during UK games at the Newport location! C-A-T-S!
- Quaker Steak & Lube (Florence): Storm will be featured all month at $4.50 for 16 oz. or $5.50 for 22 oz.
- The Pub (Crestview Hills): Storm the Court with two options at The Pub. Both Storm and Spotlight will be on tap all month and you can get your glassware on Thursday, March 23rd at our Pint Night
- Mio’s Pizza (Clifton & Blue Ash Locations): Pair your pizza with a pint and Storm the Court at Mio’s where Storm will be $1 off
- Keystone (Hyde Park & Clifton Locations): Mac & Cheese & March Madnes. And Storm. Don’t forget your Storm, it’s $1 off at both locations
- Lachey’s Bar (OTR): Tons of TV’s, tons of good food and tons of beer. Storm will be on tap and $1 off during the tournament
- Mount Lookout Tavern (Mount Lookout): Storm up the hill to Mount Lookout and Storm the Court with $1 off Storm
- Knockback Nats Neighborhood Bar (Downtown): Get the wings. Get the $1 off Storm and settle in for an afternoon of March Madness
- Flipdaddys Burgers & Beers (Mariemont & Symmes Locations): Brewery of the Month at Flipdaddy’s featuring 3 Braxton Beers and $4 Storms during Wednesday night trivia
- Snows Lakeside Tavern (Dry Ridge): Storm the Court at Snow’s
- Cock & Bull (Sharonville): Part sports bar, part craft beer bar, part english pub…no matter your reason, you can Storm the Court at Cock & Bull this March
- Bucketheads (Harrison): Shout for your team to “Get Buckets!” and get some Storm at Bucketheads
- Firehouse Grill (Blue Ash): One of the best craft beer selections in all of Cincinnati will be featuring $4 Storm during March Madness
NORTH OF CINCINNATI:
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza (Deerfield): Pizza, pints, Storm. You know the drill…
- Frickers (Mason): March Madness in Mason at one of the best spots to catch a game! Storm the Court all month long at Frickers
- Rusty Bucket (Mason): Fresh, from scratch food and locally brewed beer. That’s a winning combination.
- The Pub (Beavercreek): Fill up on English fare and golden cream ale!
- Back Porch Saloon (West Chester): Drink Storm in the Saloon!
- Kings Point Pub (Kettering): Get to the point and drink Braxton. Storm the court with us all month
- Pazzo’s Pizza Pub: Pies, pints and root for the home team. Join us for a pint night, root for the cats, and take home special Storm the Court glassware
- The Cellar Bar & Grille: Join Big Blue Nation at The Cellar and drink Storm out of Big Blue glasses!
- Lexington Beerworks: We started in a garage as home brewers and in Lexington, home can shop, enjoy some beer and Storm the Court with us for March Madness
- Richmond Beer House: Celebrate all things Kentucky with 10 Kentucky beers, Kentucky basketball and Storm the Court
- Pies and Pints: The alley and the oop, order a pie, order a pint and Storm the Court with us
- Mellow Mushroom (Upper St.): Mellow Mushroom and March Madness, enjoy a Storm with your delicious dough.
- Roosters (Shelbyville Rd): Wash down your spicy wings with a cold craft beer. Storm the Court at Roosters with $4 Storms all month long
- Loui Loui’s: Detroit style pizza to pair with your Louisville style basketball, Storm will be $4 all month
- Boombozz Pizza (Westport Village): Pies and Pints, better than a pick and roll. Storm is $4 all month and we’ll be hosting a Tap Takeover on April 7th to get your glassware and basketballs
- Molly Malone’s (St. Matthews): March Madness at Molly’s! And we’re not talking about St. Patrick’s Day. Join us for $4 Storms all month and a Pint Night on March 15th featuring a keep the glass special and trivia prizes!