Production Designer Job Description:
Braxton Brewing Company is looking for a talented and tenacious designer. A magician, if you will. Tasked with creating new content, improving current content, campaign support, digital content and sales support this individual will be responsible for ensuring that the Braxton’s marketing is best-in-class.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills and a passion for beer. This is a part-time position for between 10-20 hours per week reporting to Braxton Brewing Company’s Head of Marketing.
- Create posters and promotional materials based on pre-designed templates. Find opportunities for new point-of-sale items.
- Create, manage and maintain Braxton’s content calendar in collaboration with the Head of Marketing
- Design imagery for cross-channel promotions that is true to Braxton’s brand.
- Support the Braxton Sales Team with event promotion, digital support, and POS Design
- Challenging ideas, always tinkering, and looking for opportunities to innovate on what we’re currently doing
- Learn and adopt Braxton brand guidelines and design within them, creating graphics that fall in line with the Braxton “voice” and appearance
- Prepare/Send out digital proofs and print ready files
- Strong attention to detail even in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales team to create:
- Digital graphics for social media, website, blog, etc. for event promotion and beer releases
- Printed assets for sales team promotional events and Braxton taproom including:
- Menus, bartop signage, banners, tap stickers, etc.
- Sometimes need to follow specific templated formatting and sometimes creating from scratch
- Past experience creating content for web specifically, as well as channel-specific content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Specifically proficient in InDesign
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new systems and processes
- Excited to work in a start-up environment that often lacks process and structure but demands organization and efficient work
- Upholding the Braxton brand standard