The best team in beer is growing!
We’re looking for a dedicated and team oriented Packaging Operator to join our crew. View details below for job requirements and to submit an application.
The Packaging Operator is responsible for filling production orders, the daily operation of packaging equipment, warehouse management and transportation duties. To hold this position an operator must be proficient with packaging equipment and quality control parameters related to bottling, canning and kegging of product. In addition, an operator must lead by example and utilize teamwork skills to help the production team work together to complete daily tasks, while increasing production throughput and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
- Following the production schedule to ensure orders are met on time and in the proper packaging materials
- Ensure quality control is met throughout packaging process
- Efficiently operate all equipment at the bottle, keg and can lines
- Keep all packaging and storage areas sanitized, organized and clean
- Utilize mechanical and troubleshooting capabilities to tune equipment, clean equipment, and maintain equipment so minimal downtime is accrued
- Identify problems on the line and notify management as needed for repair
- Manage Warehouse orders, inventories and organization
- Transport finished goods between all facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior experience in a brewery manufacturing setting or similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, detail oriented environment while managing time to meet production goals.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and use a PC computer
- Forklift experience
- Must be able to continually lift 65 pounds and move 175 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
- Must have the ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, work from heights, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- The ability to work near moving parts and machinery.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to see color; either with or without accommodation.
- The ability to work in loud, wet, cold, hot, indoor and outdoor environments frequently.
A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
- Paid Time off according to Braxton Brewing Companies PTO Policy
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available with significant employer contribution