Overview of position:
Braxton Brewing Company is growing and we’re hiring a passionate and talented Manager of Events! The Event Manager at Braxton Brewing Company is responsible for managing and growing Braxton’s business through unique event creation. This person will create best in class experiences across all facilities and is responsible for working with our General Managers to exceed growth goals. Event Manager will be responsible for creating events and programming that drive traffic to these locations. While achieving these goals, this tenacious and creative manager will ensure that Braxton’s brand standards are being maintained across all customer touchpoints. The Event Manager will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the Braxton Leadership Team.
Other Duties Include:
- Creating a tour program
- Ensuring taproom General Managers have all of the tools and information needed for successful event execution
- Creating events that are creative and best-in-class
- Creating programming to drive foot traffic to taprooms
- Monitoring and growing average ticket price in all locations
- Brainstorm, suggest and execute taproom programs and events to that are both profitable, and in line with Braxton Brewing Company’s brand vision.
- Ensure all in house events align to the absolute highest standard in the industry
- The role is responsible for creating repeatable foot traffic by building relationships with local businesses for which our locations are placed.
The Successful Candidate will exhibit the below skills:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Creative thinking
- Efficient with limited resources and information
- Strong Communicator and Manager
- Adherence to budgets
- College degree in business, hospitality or related subject matter
- Previous experience managing teams
- Previous experience managing budget and achieving revenue targets
- Experience in marketing
- Experience in hospitality, tourism, beverage or related industry
- Technically savvy
Comments or questions are welcome.