BORN IN A GARAGE. BREWED IN KENTUCKY. COMING SOON TO THE MUSIC CITY. BRAXTON BREWING CO. EXPANDS DISTRIBUTION
COVINGTON, KY [08/23] – Braxton Brewing Company is expanding distribution to Nashville, Tennessee. This is the third state that the Covington, Kentucky-based brewery will launch distribution into following Kentucky and Ohio. Core styles, seasonals, limited releases and Braxton Labs beers will be available beginning Monday, August 28th.
“We couldn’t be more excited about launching Nashville next week! As we looked to expand our distribution footprint last year, we really focused on a plan to move south,” said Jake Rouse, Co-Founder and CEO of Braxton Brewing. “Nashville is in the midst of the cultural renaissance where food, beer, and music collide. It’s truly something special and means a lot to our entire team that Braxton can be apart of it!”
Braxton Brewing Company will be sending their core styles, seasonal releases and a limited amount of beer from their innovation facility — Braxton Labs — to Tennessee. Available year-round, Revamp (IPA), Storm (Golden Cream Ale), Twisted Bit (Dortmunder Lager) and Dead Blow (Tropical Stout) will be available on draft and in cans. Recognized by Draft Magazine as one of the best representations of style in the country, Oktober Fuel (Oktoberfest Lager) will also be available while supplies last.
An assortment of limited releases and Braxton Labs innovations can be tasted on draft at some of the company’s launch events in Nashville:
- MARTIN’S BAR-B-QUE JOINT | Wednesday, August 23 | 5PM | Storm, Revamp, Twisted Bit, Oktober Fuel, Braxton Labs Cinnamon Brown Ale, Braxton Labs Cherry Saison
- CRAFT BREWED PREVIEW PARTY | Friday, August 25th | 5PM | Revamp, Oktober Fuel, Twisted Bit, Braxton Labs New England IPA #001, Union Wine Barrel-Aged Saison, Braxton Labs Cinnamon Brown Ale
- Limited amount of Braxton Labs New England IPA #001 available in cans
- Glassware and T-shirts to be given away
- EDLEY’S BAR-B-QUE (12 SOUTH) TAP TAKEOVER | Tuesday, August 29th | 5PM | Revamp, Oktober Fuel, Storm, Braxton Labs Cinnamon Brown
- FLYING SAUCER MEET THE HEAD BREWERS (BRAXTON & TENNESSEE BREW WORKS) | Wednesday, August 30th | 5:30PM
- Braxton Beers: Storm, Union Bleu Wine Barrel-Aged Saison with Blueberries, Braxton Labs Cinnamon Brown Ale
- Tennessee Brew Works Beers: New England IPA, City Winery Collaboration
- EDLEY’S BAR-B-QUE (EAST NASHVILLE) TAP TAKEOVER | Wednesday, August 30th | 5PM | Revamp, Oktober Fuel, Storm
- EDLEY’S BAR-B-QUE (SYLVAN PARK) TAP TAKEOVER | Thursday, August 31st | 5PM | Revamp, Oktober Fuel, Storm, Braxton Labs Cherry Saison
- JACK BROWN’S BEER & BURGER JOINT TAP TAKEOVER | Thursday, August 31st | 5PM | Revamp, Braxton Labs Cherry Saison, Storm (Cans), Twisted Bit (Cans)
- A limited of Braxton swag will be available for giveaways
- BREWHOUSE SOUTH TAP TAKEOVER | Friday, September 1st | 5PM | Twisted Bit, Revamp, Storm, Oktober Fuel, Braxton Labs Cinnamon Brown Ale, Braxton Labs Cherry Saison, Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple
- Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple is a special variant of our Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Stout. This version was aged in 23-year old Bourbon barrels that also aged maple syrup for an additional year before aging Dark Charge.
- FRUGAL MACDOOGAL CAN RELEASE | Saturday, September 2nd | 12PM | Cans: Storm, Revamp, Oktober Fuel and Twisted Bit
- GREEN DRAGON PUB DARK CHARGE PINT NIGHT | Saturday, September 9th | 5PM | Revamp, Oktober Fuel, Twisted bit, Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple
- Limited amount of t-shirts and glassware will be available for giveaways
Braxton will also be available at select Kroger stores in and around Nashville. Draft beer and cans will arrive at some of your favorite craft beer destinations beginning on Tuesday, August 29th.
“It is really exciting to launch our diverse lineup in the music city.” said Evan Rouse, Co-Founder and COO of Braxton Brewing, “It has been almost a full year since last launching a new market, and it there is a lot of opportunity for Braxton in Nashville. Keep your eye on store shelves and tap towers as we open distribution starting next week.”
Braxton Brewing Company has partnered with DET Distributing Company to take their can and draft distribution to Nashville.
Braxton Brewing Company was born out of a garage on Braxton Drive in Union, Kentucky. It’s there where Evan, at age 16, learned to homebrew. From there, a passion was born and a spark ignited. After years of refining his craft and creativity, he was joined by his brother (Jake), father (Greg) and mentor (Richard Dubé) in launching Braxton Brewing Company. After a record-setting Kickstarter campaign and being named as one of the Top 33 new breweries in 2015 by BeerAdvocate, the Covington-based brewery has continued to expand outside of Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati. Beginning with only 100 Barrels of fermentation capacity in 2015, the brewery is now home to 1,140 Barrels of capacity and is on pace to produce more 15,000 barrels in 2017.
Now, the team is thrilled to #LiftOneToLife in the Music City!
If you would like to lift one to life with us and sell Braxton Brewing Company beer, fill out the form below:
If you are interested in finding Braxton beer, please email email@example.com