It’s one of our favorite weekends of the year. It’s one of the best weekends in Cincinnati and we can’t wait to lift one to life with you.
It’s Cincy Winter Beerfest weekend and we’re going all in again this year to bring you an awesome lineup of beer, events and more. If you haven’t got your tickets yet, it’s not too late but get them…NOW!
Here’s what we have in store for this weekend:
First and foremost, let’s talk about the beer. It is a beerfest, after all.
- At the Braxton station, we’ll be pouring Storm Golden Cream Ale, Dead Blow Tropical Stout, Graeter’s Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Milk Stout, Spotlight White IPA and Jumpstart Brown Ale brewed with Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee
- In collaboration with Cincy Beerfests to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Cincy Winter Beerfest, we created Bluff and it will be available at their 10th Anniversary Booth. Bluff is an amazing golden stout brewed with cocoa nibs and starter coffee. We call it a White Mocha Stout and this is the very last of it!
- And last but certainly not least, we’re pouring our brand new IPA for the first time ever. On Tuesday, we announced that Revamp IPA would be replacing Crank Shaft and we can’t wait for you to try it at one of the festival’s Quickie Stations.
That’s not all we have planned for the event though! In addition to the beer at our station we’ll also have:
- Graeter’s Ice Cream handing out scoops of their ice cream to celebrate our Black Raspberry Chip Chocolate Chip Milk Stout collaboration
- Starter Coffee samples. Did you know that we open at 8am Tuesday – Friday mornings and server our proprietary coffee blend — Starter — hot, iced and on nitro. At our station, Carabello Coffee, who sources and roasts our coffee, will be pouring will be pouring free samples! Stop by and get a coupon to save $1 on any Starter product.
But wait, there’s more…
- For all the Craft Beer Connoisseur’s, we’ve got a special treat for you in the Connoisseur’s Reception. We’ve partnered with Coppin’s Restaurant from Hotel Covington and they’ve prepared two menu items — one sweet and one savory. Both are going to be paired with Dark Charge 23 Bourbon Maple Imperial Stout:
- Savory: House made English muffins with venison meatballs and Dark Charge BBQ sauce
- Sweet: Maple Woopie Pies with Dark Charge cream and black raspberry jam
- Get your Connoisseur’s Reception tickets here.
And finally, just because the party stops at the convention center, doesn’t mean you have to stop drinking Braxton. We’ve planned a Braxton afterparty on Friday and a Happy Hour on Saturday between the afternoon and evening sessions. Get the details below:
- Cincy Winter Beerfest Afterparty at Queen City Exchange: Buy low, sell high, we’re hosting the Braxton afterparty at Queen City Exchange where we’ll be pouring Storm, Graeter’s, Spotlight, Jumpstart and….our brand new Revamp IPA. This is the first time that Revamp will be on tap outside of the taproom and beerfest!
- Cincy Winter Beerfest Happy Hour at Knockback Nats: Whether your post-gaming the afternoon session or pre-gaming the night session, join us at Knockback Nats for some good food and good beer. We’ll be pouring Storm and Spotlight!
We can’t wait to celebrate Cincy Winter Beerfest’s 10th Anniversary this weekend. We’re looking forward to seeing you there and, as always, let’s lift one to life!