This is going to be way better than a boring Science Fair. It’s a BEER Science Fair, afterall.
We’ll be presenting 15 exBEERiments at Braxton Labs this Saturday and we want your help in judging them. For just $3, you can purchase a taster of any one beer. For $25, you will receive 10 tasters and be able to vote for your favorite beer from our Braxton team.
8 of our brewers have created experiments that we want you to try. One winner will be crowned at the end of the day. Their beers are listed below:
- Sparky Hoppy Wheat Ale with Made by Mavis Blueberry & Lime Jam
- Turbo Dry Irish Stout with Roasted Poblano & Jalapeño Peppers
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with Blackberries & Ginger
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with Strawberries & Cocoa Nibs
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic and dry hopped using Saaz
- Braxton Labs Coffee Vanilla Milk Stout with Coconut & Rum Soaked Oak Chips
- Snow Shovel Winter Warmer with Lactose & Vanilla, Cask Conditioned
- Revamp IPA with Pink Lemonade
We’ll also be pouring 8 beer experiments from our local friends:
- Moerlein Lager House Raspberry Lemon Helles
- Rivertown Brewery Russian Imperial Stout with Bourbon Soaked Oak Chips, Cask Conditioned
- Moerlein Pineapple Pacer
- MadTree PsycHOPathy with Juniper Berries and Cedar
- Urban Artifact Peach Smoothie Love Letter
- Mt. Carmel Coconut Coffee Brown
The forecast is 71 and sunny which means our beer garden will be the perfect setting for local beer and live music. Throughout the day, we’ll have several different bands performing:
- 12p: Myles Roberts
- 3:30p: Stono Rebellion
- 7p: Tracy Walker Duo
And you can’t have great beer with out great food!
- 12-5: Cheese n’ Chong
- 5-10: California Tri Tip
It’s going to be a beautiful day to test our exbeeriments and lift one to life! Join us at the 1st ever Beer Science Fair at Braxton Labs!