It’s a grown up science fair…a BEER Science Fair!
Braxton Labs is our space dedicated to innovation and experimentation. That’s what we’ll be doing at our Beer Science Fair on Saturday, September 30th.
Remember the good ol’ days? You conducted an experiment and then showed it off in the school cafeteria or auditorium to be critiqued and judged? Our team of brewing team (eight strong) plus seven guest breweries have conducted experiments and we need your help judging them!
Beginning at noon, we’re turning the beer garden into a Beer Science Fair at Braxton Labs. You can get a single taster for $3 or 10 tasters for $25. You’ll get to vote for your favorite and we’ll announce the winner at the end of the day. But unlike those boring science fairs of your younger years, we’ll have live music, local food, lots of beer and more. Below is a look at the experiments we need your help judging:
- Braxton Brewing: Conan
- Snow Shovel Winter Warmer with lactose and vanilla cask conditioned
- Braxton Brewing: Jared
- Revamp IPA with Pink Lemonade
- Braxton Brewing: Brian
- Sparky Hoppy Wheat Ale with Made by Mavis Blueberry Lime Jam
- Braxton Brewing: Adam
- Turbo Dry Irish Stout with roasted poblano and jalapeño peppers
- Braxton Brewing: Brad
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with blackberry and ginger
- Braxton Brewing: Andrew
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with strawberries and cocoa nibs
- Braxton Brewing: JC
- Storm Golden Cream Ale with lemon, pepper, garlic and dry hopped with Saaz
- Braxton Brewing: Zac
- Braxton Labs Coffee Vanilla Milk Stout with coconut and rum soaked oak chips
- Rivertown Brewery
- Russian Imperial Stout with bourbon soaked oak chips, cask conditioned
- Moerlein Lager House
- Pacer Pale Ale with Pineapple
- MadTree Brewing:
- PsycHOPathy IPA with juniper berries and cedar
- Urban Artifact:
- Orange Smoothie Love Letter
- Mt. Carmel Brewing
- Nut Brown Ale with coffee and fresh mint
- Moerlein Brewing:
- Raspberry & Lemon Weiss
These will be served from Firkins so we don’t expect it to last long. Join us in the Beer Garden and let’s lift one to life!