Here at Braxton Brewing Company, we take our Fantasy Football very seriously. After all, we of all people know that nothing is better than a Sunday full of football and craft beer! With NFL training camp already starting, it’s time to start your player research and study your draft strategy.
One thing you don’t need to worry about – your league’s draft venue. The basement just isn’t big enough to host all your friends anymore? No problem, we have that covered.
We’re inviting you and your league into Braxton for what we believe is the perfect Fantasy Football Draft location. Even better, we’ve partnered with ALTO Pizza Kitchen + Bar to provide a fantasy-worthy amount of food for you and your friends… Or, for the rest of the season, opponents.
The Garage and our new Loft event spaces will be available for three-hour reservations. With your reservation, you’ll also receive some food and drink options from Braxton Brewing Co. and ALTO Pizza Kitchen + Bar:
- 3 beers per player
- 4 ALTO pizzas of your choice
- 1 ALTO appetizer of your choice
- 1 ALTO salad of your choice
- 6 large tables to spread all your research on
- Access to our 6×9-foot projector
- Whiteboard usage
- Gigabit WiFi
- Delicious craft beer on draft. *Quality of teams drafted can’t be guaranteed.
If our Loft space, you will receive all the above plus a few more perks:
- Completely private 2,000 sq. ft. room
- A personal bartender
- A 14’ wall screen and projector
- Auxiliary access to play your own playlist
Fantasy Football just got even better at Braxton Brewing Co. There are a limited number of time spaces available. Reservations are $350 for the Garage and $550 for the Loft. If you have any questions about Braxton’s event spaces, or would like to book fantasy draft even now, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cheers and good luck!